Ho! Ho! Ho!
Happy Christmas, everyone!
My blog is ending the year on something of a whimper. A combination of the book launch, a horrible lurgy and trying to get ready for Christmas has forced blogging into the back seat. But I couldn’t not send good wishes to all of you who read my ramblings during the year.
So, for Christmas 2016, may
- your reindeers’ noses be shiny
- the herald angels sing sweetly
- your sprouts be the right side of mushy
- the needles stay on your tree
- your pudding be rich with coins
- your day be happy and peaceful
Categorised in: Blog